MSN CYPC Team
Dr Andrew Murray graduated from Glasgow University in 1988 and worked in Scotland and New Zealand until 2001, when he moved to NHS Aryshire and Arran as a consultant ENT surgeon. He progressed to Clinical Director, Associate Medical Director and then onto Medical Director with NHS Borders before taking his current post of Medical Director at NHS Forth Valley.
Andrew is a founding member of the Faculty of the Medical Leadership & Management and has led the re-design of a wide range of medical services. He has also developed and implemented new models of care across community and acute hosptials.
Dr Hilary M Dobson OBE, MB ChB, FRCP (Glasg), FRCR
Hilary Dobson is currently deputy to Professor Aileen Keel CBE - the Director of the Innovative Health Delivery Programme Team (IHDP). From 1988 to December 2016, Dr Dobson was Clinical Director, of the West of Scotland Breast Screening Service - one of the largest U.K. Additionally, she was the radiological lead of NHD Greater Glasgow and Clyde symptomatic breast services.
In Scotland, Dr Dobson is Medical Advisor for Quality Assurance for the Scottish Breast Screening Programme and is a member of the Scottish Standing Screening Committee. Since 2015, she sits as a cancer expert on the UK National Screening Committee.
From 2011 to 2016, she was the Lead Cancer Clinician for the West of Scotland Cancer Clinical Network (WoSCAN). She chairs the National Cancer Quality Steering Group (NCQSG) and remains a key influencer in both the development and delivery of a governance system to deliver continuous quality improvement in cancer care.
National Clinical Director: Dr Angela Jesudason
National Network Manager: Lesley-Ann McGregor
National Clinical Team:
- Lead for Teenagers and Young People - Dr Nick Heaney
- Lead for Palliative Care - Dr Diana McIntosh
- Lead for Neuro-oncology - Dr Jairam Sastry
- Lead for Nursing - Ali Hall
- Lead for Allied Health Professionals - Gillian Matheson
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Aftercare - Bernadine Wilkie
- MSN CYPC & Teenage Cancer Trust Lead Nurse for TYA - Liz Watt
National Network Project Office
- Project Support Officer - Joanna Macfadyen
- Project Support Officer - Victoria Sanderson
- Teenagers and Young Adults MDT Coordinator - Marnie Black
- Paediatric MDT Coordinator - Pamela Gibson
How to get in touch with us:
- Contact Form
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01382 835198
- Address: Managed Service Network for Children and Young People with Cancer, East Day Home, Kings Cross Hospital, Clepington Road, Dundee DD3 8EA