MSN CYPC Team
Dr Andrew Murray graduated from Glasgow University in 1988 and worked in Scotland and New Zealand until 2001, when he moved to NHS Aryshire and Arran as a consultant ENT surgeon. He progressed to Clinical Director, Associate Medical Director and then onto Medical Director with NHS Borders before taking his current post of Medical Director at NHS Forth Valley.
Andrew is a founding member of the Faculty of the Medical Leadership & Management and has led the re-design of a wide range of medical services. He has also developed and implemented new models of care across community and acute hosptials.
Dr Hilary M Dobson OBE, MB ChB, FRCP (Glasg), FRCR
Hilary Dobson is currently deputy to Professor Aileen Keel CBE - the Director of the Innovative Health Delivery Programme Team (IHDP). From 1988 to December 2016, Dr Dobson was Clinical Director, of the West of Scotland Breast Screening Service - one of the largest U.K. Additionally, she was the radiological lead of NHD Greater Glasgow and Clyde symptomatic breast services.
In Scotland, Dr Dobson is Medical Advisor for Quality Assurance for the Scottish Breast Screening Programme and is a member of the Scottish Standing Screening Committee. Since 2015, she sits as a cancer expert on the UK National Screening Committee.
From 2011 to 2016, she was the Lead Cancer Clinician for the West of Scotland Cancer Clinical Network (WoSCAN). She chairs the National Cancer Quality Steering Group (NCQSG) and remains a key influencer in both the development and delivery of a governance system to deliver continuous quality improvement in cancer care.
Professor W. Hamish B. Wallace
Professor Wallace is a Consultant in Paediatric Oncology at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh (1992-) and Honorary Professor at the University of Edinburgh. He is the National Clinical Director of the MSN for Children and Young People with Cancer in Scotland (2015-).
His main research interests are in fertility prediction and preservation for young cancer patients, Hodgkin lymphoma and mathematical modelling of biological systems.
He is a founding member of the International Society for Fertility preservation (ISFP). He was Chair of the UK Children’s Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Working Group (2002-13) and President of the European Network for Paediatric Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (2007-13). From 2012-13, he was the Registrar of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health and is a former Trustee of the children’s cancer charity CLIC Sargent (2010-12).
He is a co-author of over 180 peer-reviewed publications (h index 57, i10 index 130), and four books.
Professor Wallace is the co-founder and organiser for the European Symposium on Late Complications after Childhood Cancer (ESLCCC), a biennial international conference on the late effects of the treatment of childhood cancer. Please go to www.wallacekelsey.org.uk where you will find more information on Professor Wallace’ research developments.
National Network Manager: Tracy Davis
National Clinical Team:
- Lead for Teenagers and Young People - Dr Nick Heaney
- Lead for Palliative Care - Dr Diana McIntosh
- Lead for Neuro-oncology - Dr Jairam Sastry
- Lead for Psychology - Dr Isabel Anderson
- Lead for Pharmacy - Dr Neil Richardson
- Lead for Nursing - Ali Hall
- Lead for Allied Health Professionals - Gillian Matheson
- Lead for Aftercare - Dr Angela Edgar
- Lead for Paediatric Oncology - Dr Naveed Ahmad
- MSN CYPC & Teenage Cancer Trust Lead Nurse for TYA cancer in Scotland - Liz Watt
- Clinical Nurse Specialist & Long Term Follow-Up of Survivors of Childhood & TYA cancers - Bernadine Wilkie and Jane Belmore
National Network Administration
- Project Support Officer - Joanna Macfadyen
- Project Support Officer - Victoria Sanderson
- Network Support Officer - Pauline Ireland
- Teenagers and Young Adults MDT Coordinator - Marnie Black
- Paediatric MDT Coordinator - Pamela Gibson
How to get in touch with us:
- Contact Form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01382 835198
- Address: Managed Service Network for Children and Young People with Cancer, East Day Home, Kings Cross Hospital, Clepington Road, Dundee DD3 8EA