MSN CYPC Team
Chair: Dr Andrew Murray graduated from Glasgow University in 1988 and worked in Scotland and New Zealand until 2001, when he moved to NHS Aryshire and Arran as a consultant ENT surgeon. He progressed to Clinical Director, Associate Medical Director and then onto Medical Director with NHS Borders before taking his current post of Medical Director at NHS Forth Valley.
Andrew is a founding member of the Faculty of the Medical Leadership & Management and has led the re-design of a wide range of medical services. He has also developed and implemented new models of care across community and acute hosptials.
National Clinical Director: Dr Dermot Murphy and Dr Hugh Bishop
National Network Manager:
Marion O'Neill joined the network in August 2022 as our National Network Manager. Marion has worked in cancer policy and service development (both in the NHS and third sector) for nearly ten years and joined us from a senior position in the NHS England Cancer Strategy team. Marion is looking forward to being able to bring her previous experience of patient involvement to the MSN, having managed a number of patient and carer forums (in cancer and also long term conditions) during her time working in NHS England and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde. As Network Manager, Marion manages the MSN core staff team and is responsible for leading on the implementation of the MSN's workplan.
National Clinical Team:
- Lead for Teenagers and Young People - Dr Nick Heaney
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Aftercare - Bernadine Wilkie and Ali Hall
- MSN CYPC & Teenage Cancer Trust Lead Nurse for TYA - Liz Watt
National Network Project Office
- Information Officer - Joanna Macfadyen
- Communications Officer - Victoria Sanderson
- Holistic MDT Coordinator - Kirsten Henderson
- Paediatric MDT Coordinator - Pamela Gibson
How to get in touch with us:
- Contact Form
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Managed Service Network for Children and Young People with Cancer, East Day Home, Kings Cross Hospital, Clepington Road, Dundee DD3 8EA