Finding out your child has cancer can be devastating and the impact from this affects children and families in different ways. We have put some information together for you to read:
- Some advice for parents about emotions and coping. For more information please click here.
- Talking to your child about their medical condition
- Talking about your child's medical condition to brothers and sisters
Clic Sargent provide a range of supportive information for parents and families including:
- emotional and practical support
- financial support
- clinical support
- homes from home
- holidays and short breaks
Click here to read all information on Clic Sargent’s website.
We also have some information on issues such as finance, bereavement and hair loss on our Practical & Emotional Wellbeing page for you to read.