Being diagnosed with cancer can make the future suddenly seem filled with uncertainty. Sharing experiences and reading the stories of others who have been through the same situation, can be comforting and reassuring. Follow the links below to read other patients’ stories:
- Kate was diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma in October 2000, aged16. Read her story.
- Read about other patients' experiences on the Teenage Cancer Trust website.
- Read how Gavin coped with being diagnosed with Leukaemia.
- Bryony was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer, at 23 years of age. Read her story.
- Kenny was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma stage 4B. Read his story.